onsdag 11. april 2012

Selvmordet i Athen

Jeg er opptatt av det som skjer i Hellas og Europa for tiden, så har lyst til å gi en greker en stemme på denne bloggen. Den gamle mannen som skjøt seg selv i Athen, la igjen denne lappen. 
 
"The Tsolakoglou occupation government literally 
nullified my ability to survive with a decent pension, 
which I had to pay (without government aid) for 35 years. 

Since I am of an age that prevents me from giving a substantial response 
(without of course ruling out the possibility of following a kalashnikov-wielding Greek), 
I cannot find any choice other than a dignified end, before I would have to resort 
to rooting through the garbage for my nutritional needs. 

I believe that the youth without a future will one day take up arms and hang the 
national traitors upside down at the syntagma square, as the Italians did in 1945 
with Mussolini (Piazzale Loreto of Milan)"

1 kommentar:

  1. Tsolakoglou var vel Hellas sitt svar på Vidkun Quisling. Det er tydelig hva den stakkar 77-årige pensjonisten tenkte om dagens ledere i Hellas.

    Jeg har i dag hatt en lengre prat med noen grekere her i Oslo. Konklusjon: det er mer uro i vente i Hellas.

    SvarSlett